My husband and I just returned from our honeymoon in Riviera Maya, Mexico and it was amazing! It was my first time visiting Mexico, and we stayed at Secrets Akumal which is a beautiful & luxurious all inclusive resort. We spent most of our days either at the beach or lounging next to one of the three infinity pools.
Despite owning a global beauty business, I prefer to be as bare-faced as possible at the beach. I saw lots of ladies rocking their bold lips, but for me I prefer the natural look of a tinted lip balm that nourishes the lips while giving a hint of color. It's also the perfect time to relax with shades on and catch up on your favorite podcasts. And don't forget to reapply that SPF! I thought I would share the items I kept at my side the whole trip!
1. Tarte Iridescent Makeup bag to keep everything protected. This is also where I kept my phone and cash for tips.
2. Neutrogena Age Shield SPF 70 face lotion // shopstyle.it/l/khnb
3. Kate Spade New York Crystal Stone Earbuds // amzn.to/2xBKlf9
4. Younique Lip BonBon Tinted Lip Balm in Red Velvet Cake // bit.ly/2yk7UNp
5. Kate Spade New York Cissy Sunglasses // shopstyle.it/l/khpL
Being back home is a little bittersweet, but I'm excited to spend my favorite month ever as a Mrs. What do you always bring with you to the beach?
Two-time cancer survivor & beauty addict.
Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.
Don't forget to subscribe:
All content is my own unless otherwise stated. Some links that I include for your convenience may be affiliate links which will pay me a small commission with no additional charge to you.